FileExplorer2 is written using Cinch v2 MVVM framework.
FileExplorer2 includes Breadcrumb, FolderTree, FileList, Toolbar and Statusbar.
Major features included:
- List directories and files (start from Desktop)
- Context menu
- Rename inside the control
- Drag and Drop support to and from other application
- Monitor file system so automatically refresh when file system is changed
- Sub-items are loaded in background
- Lookup directory in DirectoryTree in background (v2: use
bounty system to avoid UI freezing.)
- Construction of ListViewItems and TreeViewItems are virtualized
- Setable root directory
- Setable and getable selected directory, directory lookup.
- Multi-Select support using dragging
- Sort using grid column header, which is visible even in other view.
- Getable selected entries
- Multiple view mode (e.g. LargeIcon)
More info can be found on Codeproject (http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/78517/WPF-x-FileExplorer-x-MVVM